You ever get tired of hearing old white guys talk about shit? Yeah, me too. I started this blog to add a little color and diversity into the Theology and Justice arena. Let me tell you what you’re NOT going to get on this blog:
- Academic language – all my posts are written so everyone can understand.
- No white privilege- it’s important to me to elevate the voices of the oppressed.
- No discrimination – no sexism, racism, ableism, ageism, homophobia, fatphobia, transphobia and no hatefulness.
- NO VIOLENCE – I am 100% non-violent across the board which means war and the death mentality, too.
- No bullshit – I don’t mince words, and I’m not about to waste your time blowing smoke up your ass.
What you WILL get is a shoot-from-the-hip kind of style that addresses politics, activism, spirituality, and some random life stuff that I’m going to throw your way. I’m not sure the Theology world is ready for tattooed, foul mouthed, punk rock little shit like me, but they’re gonna get it anyway.
Stick around with me, folks, cuz this is gonna be one hell of a ride!
Make sure to hit that “Blog” Button up top to see all of my work.